Organizing your space is pleasing to the eye, decreases stress and increases function and time.
Store less used items in harder to reach cabinets. Install a Lazy Susan so items are easily within reach. (Read more)
- Food storage: Pantry and cabinets near the refrigerator allow for pulling out ingredients quick and easy.
- Food preparation: Countertops and cutting board located near food storage and sink, permits easy access to scrub fresh vegetables and fruits, chop, measure and mix ingredients and wipe down counters. Along with food, drawers and cabinets to store accessory items such as colander, mixing bowls, measuring cups, choppers, food processor, toaster, vegetable peeler and cleaners should be near this area.
- Cooking: Near the stove and oven, pots, pans, oven mitts, food thermometer and cooking utensils should be quickly accessible
- Serving: Accessibility to eating area for kitchen traffic flow. Plastic wrap, foil and containers should be nearby to wrap up leftovers.
- Cleanup area: Located by the sink and dishwasher, dishtowels, cloths and detergents should be stored here.